Scheduling An Appointment:
My goal is to provide all clients with the best results possible, in the safest way possible. In doing so, I ask that you please reschedule your upcoming injectable appointment if:
1. You have dental work scheduled two weeks pre and post your injectable treatment (lip filler clients).
2. You are feeling unwell or are currently taking antibiotics for an infection.
3. You have an important event scheduled within two weeks of your injectable treatment in which you cannot be swollen or bruised for.
4. You are travelling within two weeks post your injectable treatments.
5. You are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive. Please be advised that if you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding you cannot receive any injectable treatments, teeth whitening or microneedling.
6. You have received a vaccine (COVID 19 vaccine/booster) within the 4 weeks leading up to your appointment or are scheduled to receive it 4 weeks post procedure.
New clients are required to complete a consultation prior to their injectable treatments (treatment can be done during the same appointment). During this time we will have the opportunity to discuss your concerns, treatment options, discuss all aspects of the proposed treatment and create an individualized treatment plan for you! Once you have received your consultation for treatment, your consultation will be valid for 1 year provided there is no change in your treatment or health history - this will be explained during the consultation process.
Please Note: Complimentary informative consultations are available (in-person or virtual). This appointment does not include treatment but will allow you to gain more information and discuss treatment options with your provider. Please visit our 'Booking' page for more information.
Please visit our 'Contact Us' page for more information on how to reach us.
Copyright © 2022 platinumcosmetics - All Rights Reserved.
Please review our booking policies prior to scheduling your appointment.
Our 2023 schedule will open early January.
For general inquiries, please contact us via. social media or email. Visit our 'Contact Us' page for more information.